Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pararomance's First Contest!

That's right, I'm having a contest to reach 100 followers on my blog!

Let's get to the goodies first...

I'm giving away either a SIGNED copy of Lisa Sanchez's paranormal romance novel, Eve of Samhain,


Or a $15.00 Starbucks Giftcard.


The winner will get to choose their reward, but I'd pity the fool (in Mr. T's voice, of course) who turned down the change to ogle Lisa's super-sexy (yet adorably tortured) hero Quinn Donnegan.

The rules are simple. To be entered, you must "Follow" my blog and leave a comment on the "Author Spotlight with Lisa Sanchez" post which can be found under the "Author Spotlight" label on the sidebar.

You also get one bonus entry for each thing on this list: (And who doesn't love a bonus or two?)

+2 Adding this contest post to your sidebar (shoot me an email so I can check it out)
+2 Blogging about the contest (shoot me another email so I can give mad thanks)
+1 Twittering this post (make sure to add @KM_Miller so I know you did it)

(Each of those above can only be done for bonus points once. Thanks to those of you who'd so graciously tweet the contest every day...but I couldn't possibly add up all those bonus points until it ends.)

The winner will be announced once my "Follower" count reaches 100. As of May 25th, 2010 I have 35 followers. Shouldn't take too long, right?

Let's get this ball rolling and have some fun! Good luck!

Thanks to those of you who've already joined since the interview yesterday! Can't wait to give away a copy of this book! (Or free coffee to one tired writer!)

1 comment:

Darlyn said...

wow..this is cool.Hope you'll reach 100 and more, soon ;p