Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My own Confession

Have you noticed something different about my blog? Yup. That's right. I got a brand spankin' new header, personalized just for me. I've been trying to figure out how those computer savvy folks do it for months now...and today I finally gave in and just asked for help.

Help came in the form of my wildly talented critique partner Lisa Sanchez. Her blog, Confessions of a California Cheer Mom, features snippets about her soon-to-be-published novel Eve of Samhain. Today she posted the first look at the cover art from her debut novel. You should sneak over there and take a peek. It's got sex appeal to spare!

Seriously, I owe her a giant over-the-internet bear hug for the beautiful header. Lord knows my attempts were pixely (I don't know if that's a word, but today it is!) and pathetic failures.

I think I'll get back to doing what I do best...tearing apart my synopsis and piecing it back together.

No comments: