Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet an Author Monday!



Here's how it works:

READERS:
•Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many "new to you" authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We'd love to chat with you!


AUTHORS:
•Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
•You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
•Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don't create a post for the hop, your readers won't have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
•The purpose of the hop is to meet "new to you" authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
•If you'd like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin! Just hopping by. I was reading your About Me section and I was w/ you all the way up to your bizarre preference for milk chocolate over dark. I'm also seriously impressed by the flaming baton twirling.

Amanda Kimberley said...

Hi Kristin, I'm stopping by your blog on "Meet an Author Monday". I'm glad I did because I love paranormal. I will check back often!

Kristin Miller said...

eleristone--Thanks so much for following! Maybe I should post a video of the twirling sometime...nothing to do with writing, but interesting. :)

AuthorKimberlyLB--Glad you stopped by as well! Can't wait to check out your blog. :)