Friday, August 26, 2011

Vampires of Crimson Bay #2 has a title!

Vamped Up!

It's release date is December 6th and the blurb can be found in the "Books" tab above. I'm very excited about this story. Ruan and Eve were great characters to write--I really put them through the ringer! Not to mention, I think the book contains some of my best writing to date.

If you purchased a copy of InterVamption, the first chapter of Vamped Up is given as a teaser at the end.

I should have a cover to share soon.

In other good news, I'm going to be posting bi-monthly on the Darker Temptations blog. I'll be posting every other Thursday. Other fabulous authors included in the blog are Danica Avet, Cynthia Eden, Erin Kellison, Katie Reus, Marcella Burnard, Rebecca Zanetti, and Sayde Grace. I'm very excited to be a part of such a talented group of writers. I'll give you the heads up when it gets up and running.

Until then...

1 comment:

A. J. Larrieu said...

Woohoo! I love it. Can't wait to see the cover for this one!