Thursday, August 4, 2011

Review, Interview and Florence and the Machine

There's a few things I want to point out today.

1-Kristin, over at My Bookish Ways, gave an awesome 4/5 hat review for Intervamption. I'll be guest blogging for a paranormal/urban fantasy event on the site in late August or early September. I'll keep you posted on the deets as I get 'em.

2-I did an interview for Kaitlyn at Nocturnal Readings. If you're interested in the inspiration for Intervamption or which character is my favorite, that's the blog to visit.

3-I'm blogging over at Pensfatales Friday, tomorrow, August 5th. The post topic is "SEXY" and it was oh-so-much-fun to write!

4-Florence and the Machine is totally bad ass...in case you didn't know already. I found the video below on youtube last night, as I was reeling through songs to listen to while I write Vampires of Crimson Bay #3. It's obviously not an official video and because of that, I'm not sure how long it'll last on my page before it's pulled. If you get to view it, count yourself lucky. It's true artistry. No Lady Gaga theatrics. No KISS pyrotechnics. No Beiber side-swiped hair. Just a voice that can shiver you to your toes.

(Edited to add: you have to click the black screen to cue video.)



And just in case that one doesn't last long, here's another.



Wow. Just wow.

No comments: