Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Glitchety-Glitch

Technology can be both a blessing and a pain. The e-version of Intervamption released July 26th without a hitch. Reviews have been great (check out the new snippets on the REVIEW tab above), and I couldn't be happier with the outpouring of support from friends, family and new readers.

But today was supposed to be the smooth-sailing release of the print version of Intervamption. We've encountered some problems. They're being worked out (never fear) as I sit and type this. Ebook sellers like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Borders are showing the book is "Out of Stock" or "Temporarily Unavailable for Purchase". Between Super Agent Nalini and Editor Extraordinaire Esi, the issues will be resolved ASAP.

So...yes, there is a glitch. Intervapmtion is available in print. You can pre-order it on Amazon and it will be shipped once we iron out the kinks.

Please keep checking back. I'll post something here as soon as I have the good news. And, hey, if you have a minute, why don't you take a look at the new box on the sidebar that shows all the wicked cool blogs I'm visiting this month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am going to order it right after I get off of your blog! : )