Thursday, July 19, 2012

Upcoming Signing in Southern California

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be in Anaheim on Wednesday, Juy 25th signing copies of Intervamption and Vamped Up with hundreds of other romance authors. All proceeds benefit ProLiteracy Worldwide. Great writers. Great cause. I'd love to see you there! Take a look at the listing of who will be there and where we'll be seated: http://www.rwa.org/cs/literacy_autographing

As for what's been happening in my writing world lately: I finished a proposal for a new paranormal romance/urban fantasy series. (For all you non-writerly folk, a proposal is the first three chapters of the first book, a synopsis and book descriptions for the next three books in the series.) That proposal should be landing on editors' desks in the coming months. Cross your fingers for good news! I also finished book descriptions for two more novellas in the Isle of Feralon series. I'll go into more detail next week. :)

Hope to see you in Anaheim!

No comments: