Sunday, July 1, 2012

RELEASE DAY!

Forbidden by Fate releases today!

I can't tell you how excited I am about this story. I love the Isle of Feralon so much that I can't help but slip back there when I skim through the pages. I hope you have the same experience. I hope you fall in love with Sasha and Damon...and I hope you get a little taste of the forbidden fruit.

Early reviews (from The Jeep Diva) say, "Damon and Sasha have an incredible love story" and "I could not put the kindle down once I started reading". Woohoo!

If you'd like to purchase the novella from Harlequin, click HERE. From Amazon (for kindle), HERE. And Barnes and Noble (for nook), HERE.

As for me, I plan on having a wonderful release day! I'll be going to church (to give thanks where it's due), then cleaning a bit (or a lot, considering the mess I've got going), and I'll maybe throw in a pedicure somewhere. Maybe.

Hope you have a happy July 1st! The year's half over already. Crazy. Even crazier? Forbidden by Fate is my SIXTH published book. Yowzer...when'd that happen?

2 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Happy Release Day

I've published 15...and still get so revved I can't sit still when I release.

Have a great RD.

- Mac

Kristin Miller said...

Thanks so much!