Tuesday, September 20, 2011

INTERVAMPTION NEWS!

For a very limited time (and I don't really know exactly how little--a week maybe?) e-copies of INTERVAMPTION ARE .99 CENTS!

.99 CENTS!

I can hardly buy a bag of peanut m&ms for under a dollar anymore, and that's gone in, like, sixty seconds. At least by buying this book, you'll get to enjoy your purchase longer. Hey, in hard economic times like these, you really gotta look at what you're getting for the cost, right?

.99 cents.

That's it. That's so cheap I might download a copy of my own. I'd offer to give one away in some sort of contest or sweepstakes, but they're like, less than a buck. You can't buy a gallon of gas on that. Or a loaf of bread. Or a gallon of milk.

But you could buy a book that I'm absolutely in love with. One I poured my heart and soul into. Maybe if you give it a shot, you'll love it too. What've you got to lose? Some spare change you could find in your couch? (Oh, I'm just loving this.)

.99 cents. Crazy.

I'd be absolutely thrilled if you went and bought yourself a copy. :grin:

1 comment:

Jessica Ruud said...

.99 cents!! Sounds wonderful.

I admire you. Love the blog and meeting other writers!