Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vampires of Crimson Bay Newsletter via Avon Romance

The last few days have been a crazy-happy whirlwind. I think the best way to describe my elation would be to show you what has me grinning until my cheeks hurt.

Bitten by Paranormal Romance Review

The Jeep Diva Review

Kristin at MyBookishWays also rated it 4 of 5 stars, but the review is yet to come.

If you're interested in a reading a Vampires of Crimson Bay newsletter, follow the Avon Romance link below:

"Kristin Miller’s debut Avon Impulse novel, InterVamption, is set in the wild and wonderful world of Crimson Bay, where vampires and shapeshifters (also known as therians) have battled for centuries. Though the vampires of Crimson Bay are rather secretive, Kristin managed to get a copy of their latest newsletter. Enjoy it HERE–and be sure to download your very own copy of InterVamption today."

And hey, if you want to see a Cali girl explode with happiness, why don't ya comment on the Avon blog post? I think I'd officially die a giddy girl. *grin

No comments: