Saturday, May 7, 2011

Makeover!

If you haven't noticed, Pararomance got a makeover! This is now my new author website, kristinmiller.net. I'm very excited to make the change from blogspot to .net and hope there'll be a .com in my future. (If you're a fortune teller and can let me know when the .com owner will be passing on their domain name, let me know. There may or may not be delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies in it for you. Actually, judging by the amount I've eaten today, there may not be any left. Get on it!)

Until then, the blog is being overhauled. I'll still be making changes to the color scheme, the gadgets on the side, and the banner on the top, but for right now I think this will work.

It's plain right now, I know, but it'll be tweaked this week. Whatcha think so far?

8 comments:

Murees Dupè said...

Congratulations with receiving your .net. Everything looks very nice thus far. Good-luck and enjoy the revamp.

Colene Murphy said...

Looking great! Congrats on the .net, may the .comer suffer terrible finger cramps and be forced to give up the computer cold turkey!

Elisa Dane said...

Very nice!!! Reminds me I need to get to work updating my own site, lol!! Happy Mother's Day!

Kristin Miller said...

Murees--Thanks! And I LOVE that you said "Revamp"...that's quite an important term in my paranormal that comes out this summer. You brought a smile to my face. :)

Colene--Yes! Finger cramps! And hard drive crash! Okay, I wouldn't wish the crashing on anyone, but finger cramps for sure!

Lisa--You update you site all the time you crazy lady! (It looks FABULOUS by the way. I wouldn't change a thing.) You're the pro at all this stuff. I'm going to start asking you how to do the banner thing here real soon. (Again) ;)

Gabriella Hewitt said...

Looking forward to the new makeover. Nothing like a facelift to put a girl in the mood:)

Kristin Miller said...

Gabriella--You're right! I've had the same look for sooo long (wild, curly hair). When I get my hair straightened I hardly recognize myself, but it's a GREAT change.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah Rhyne said...

I foresee a date... it's getting more and more clear... September 10th of this year you will cry with joy as you transform into a .com!!! Ofcourse this will all be due to your dedication and wonderful talent. Good luck hun! I hope everything lines up nicely for you.

Kristin Miller said...

September 10th huh? What on earth would make you pick that *exact* date? You're crazy...and a very good friend. :)