Friday, July 16, 2010

I *am* the law!

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Ready for some answers to my enigmatic Top Ten Tuesday post?

7-Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

6-The Chief by Monica McCarty

2-Suddenly One Summer by Barbara Freethy

They're all great but I have to say The Chief was a pleasant surprise being my first Historical read and all. I didn't know what to expect and was a little hesitant but it had me turning pages like they were on fire. Good stuff.

Also, my mom and I took Tank and Princess to a very cool Children's Museum yesterday. There were all kinds of things for kids to play on: an ambulance, a firetruck, a public transit bus. My personal favorite was the police car. I had to fight kids off right and left for this picture. In fact, I think if you look closely you'll see some hooligans scrambling in the caged back seat. Yeah, that's how I roll. *grin



Hope you have a great weekend! And if you don't, you might just be under arrest! Ha!

No comments: