Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sex

Do I have your attention yet? I thought so. Today's topic has this Portuguese gal blushing--and do you know how bright a pink blush has to glow in order to encroach on olive skin? I don't either because you can't ask a flush of skin color anything, but you get my point. It's a rare sight on my chubby-cheeks. Anyway, I can talk about s-e-x, without being looked down upon, can't I? Heaven forbid the Crude-Police shut down the blog...

As much as I'd like to share those scorching-hot scenes from my manuscripts (I really wouldn't--I'm blushing merely talking about them), I'm not going to. Instead, I'm going to let you in on two ways to prepare your sex that will have party-guests licking their lips in approval.

Sex in a Pan
You'll need:
1 cp flour
1 stick margarine, melted
2-8 oz. pkgs cream cheese at room temp
2 cps powdered sugar
cool whip
2 bxs instant chocolate pudding
3 1/2 cps milk

How to prepare:
Mix flour and melted margarine and pat down in 9x13 pyrex dish. Bake at 350 degrees until golden (around 25 min); let cool.
Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1/2 cool whip together then spread on cooled crust.
Mix pudding and milk then put on top of cream cheese layer.
Spread cool whip on top. Refrigerate until served.

Sex on the Beach

You'll need:
2/3 oz. peach schnapps
1 1/3 oz. vodka
1 1/3 oz. cranberry juice
1 1/3 oz. orange juice

How to prepare:
Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a highball glass.


So there you have it. I cooked Sex in a Pan for dessert on St. Patrick's Day and got rave reviews. People ooh'd and aah'd and moaned in delight. In fact, it was go good I should've passed around second helpings.

And Sex on the Beach is good for any occasion. Oh, there I go blushing again.

No comments: