Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's a great time to be a romance writer

Big things are happening. Big big things. I just have to share.


Rachael Herron, who I'm proud to call a friend, celebrated the release of her debut novel How to Knit a Love Song yesterday. You can buy the book from bookstores near you or order from Amazon.I can't wait to get to Barnes&Noble to pick up my own copy.






Sophie Littlefield, another friend (aren't I in phenomenal company?), was nominated for an Edgar Award! GO SOPHIE! Her novel, A Bad Day for Sorry, rocks. Her heroine will leave you rooting for backwoods justice! You can buy it from Amazon or your local bookstore. Here's the link.





And last but definitely not least, my critique partner Lisa Sanchez got a publishing offer! I'm so excited I'm squealing right along with her! Check out her blog to share in the good news!

It is a great time to be writing romance. These three amazing ladies are headed for Bestselling status, I know it! I can't wait to join their ranks!

3 comments:

Elisa Dane said...

Aww thanks, Kristin! I found out early this morning and I'm still doing the Snoopy dance of happiness! You are next! Woot!!!

Rachael Herron said...

Thanks for the linkage, darlin'! Woot!!! xoxo (So cool about Lisa, too!)

Kristin Miller said...

You gals are very welccome! I really am in the best of company. By the way, I bought How to Knit a Love Song yesterday and am already 50 pages in. It's FANTASTIC. YOU, yes you, really need to go get it. :)