Friday, April 27, 2012

Updates

Good morning!

I have a spare second (with Princess in school and Tank eating breakfast) to give you some updates! I'm writing the final scenes of LAST VAMP STANDING. At this point the book is rolling to the end and the words are coming faster than ever before. (Finally, right?) My goal was to hit 90k words by May 1st. While I'm going to do that and then some, the book won't be finished by that mark. I'm guessing it'll take me another week to finish, smooth kinks, edit, etc. I should also have a cover to share soon. Stay tuned.

My Harlequin Nocturne Craving CLAIMED BY DESIRE releases May 1st and I'm downright tickled for you to read about Rafe and Misty. They are one of my favorite couples (Rafe is definitely one of my favorite heroes) and every time I re-read the pages I want to stay in their world longer. If you want to read the book blurb it's in the BOOK tab at the top of the blog. As far as the Isle of Feralon, where the novella takes place, it's a land of shifters. A magical isle where dragons rule the air, werewolves rule the land, and merfolk rule the sea. I can't wait for you to read about the isle, Rafe and Misty's adventure, and their way back into each other's arms.

As for what's next, I've got ideas brewing and I'm so excited to start putting them to paper. First things first though, which means I've got a vampire war to start and a book to finish.

Until next time...

No comments: