Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm not one of those

On the eve of Twilight's Breaking Dawn release, I must say...I have absolutely NO desire to stand in line for 2 hours in the godforsaken cold just so I can see a movie with a theater full of screaming girls. I don't want to sit for two hours getting kicked in the back. I don't want to huff and puff when the pre-adolescent girls pull out their cells to update their Facebook statuses mid-movie. I mean, it's SO IMPORTANT for your "friends" to know you're "watching" the movie, right? Then watch the darn movie and put your phones away.

:deep breath:

Don't get me wrong. I want to watch Breaking Dawn. I do. (I would've rather watched the whole shebang in one film instead of two, but whatever, Hollywood.) I just want to watch it when I won't have to share an armrest with a stranger or stand in long ass lines for a $4.00 box of Goobers.

I'm just sayin'...

No comments: